This statement of privacy explains data collection and it’s use, so please read the following in its entirety.
Collection of your information
We will only ask for personal information when needed. Usually this information is requested when you order email newsletters, catalogs or when you place an order via our website.
How will your information be used
The purpose of collecting any personal information may include:
- Storing your login information in order to make your visits to our store as personal and efficient as possible.
- Alerting you to special offers, sales, or new products
- Contacting you to confirm orders, shipments, and possible surveys for any feedback you might wish to provide.
We will only disclose your information, without notice:
- If a legal order is served upon Jayso that forces compliance to disclose your information.
- To protect and/or defend the rights or property of Jayso, its employees and its website.
- If your account is open with Jayso, your information including payment history, may be shared with credit reporting agencies.
Jayso will not share your personal information with any third party. Your information is kept securely protected from data loss, misuse, alteration, etc.